Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators, committed to developing sustainable solutions. The company has more than 60,000 employees and a revenue of more than 6,400 M€, concentrated mainly in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain and Poland. It is exploring opportunities for value creation in other markets such as Chile, Colombia, Peru and India. Its main assets are 407 Express Toll Route (Canada), Heathrow Airport (United Kingdom) and a portfolio of five managed lanes toll roads in the United States. Ferrovial is member of Spain’s blue-chip IBEX 35 index and is also included in prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good.
- Ferrovial’s activity is carried out through the following business lines:
- Toll Roads: promotion, investment and operation of toll roads and other infrastructures, through the subsidiary, Cintra,
- Airports: airport investment and operation.
- Construction: design and construction of infrastructures in the areas of civil engineering, building and industrial construction.
- Energy Infrastructure and Mobility: provides innovative solutions for the promotion, construction and operation of energy generation and transmission infrastructures, sustainable mobility and circular economy.
- Water: experts in the construction and operation of water treatment plants.
Innovation drives Ferrovial’s activity. It’s a tool to lead the transformation in the infrastructure and mobility sectors. Our objective is to use innovation to maximize the value of our assets, achieve competitive advantages, become more efficient and stand out. As a company specializing in the smart and sustainable development and operation of infrastructure around the world, we count on efficient solutions for global mobility requirements. We are implementing innovative projects for the transportation of the future, such as AIVIA (interconnected, 5G, corridors) in our Managed Lanes, making them more comfortable and safer. In this context, digitization and sustainability act as pillars of Ferrovial’s innovation strategy. The arrival of electric, connected and autonomous vehicles places us in a strategic position in the market,. Therefore, digital (IT), industrial (OT), connected (IoT) products and services and information are strategic assets for Ferrovial and its integrity, confidentiality and availability must be guaranteed to achieve optimal performance in all business lines.
Coordinator: Fundación Tecnalia Research & Innovation (TECNALIA)
Address: Parque Tecnológico de Bizkaia, Edif. 700, 48160 Derio, Bizkaia (Spain)
International calls: (+34) 946.430.850.
© 2022-2025 TECNALIA. All rights reserved
- Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or European Commission. Neither the European Union nor the European Commission can be held responsible for them.
- In addition, we inform you of the possible processing of your social media data through the DYNABIC profiles that TECNALIA keeps available on each social network in which it is present, all following the terms and conditions established in each social network.